If you are using Mac OS X, you may follow the steps below to set up your web browser (Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox) to use automatic proxy configuration. For Windows systems, you may also refer to the Windows guide.
- Open System Preferences and click on the Network icon to open the network settings (see image below)
- Inside your Network Settings, click on Wi-Fi (or whichever you are using to connect to the Internet).
- Click on the Advanced button
- Inside your WiFi settings window (or any device you are currently using to connect to the Internet), click on the Proxies tab
- Enable Automatic Proxy Configuration by ticking on the corresponding box
- Type in the URL entry box (under the Proxy Configuration File) the following text: http://proxy.uap.asia:8080/wpad.dat
- Click OK to enable the settings.
- That’s it! You can now start using your web browser (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Firefox) and type in your Off-Campus Access Account (OCAA) username and password if ever you are prompted.
- If you were redirected to this page from the Off-Campus Access Instruction Guide, you may return to the document and continue with the rest of the steps.